Child Friendly Holidays
Robin Hill Farm is a perfect place to bring your family on holiday. We are half a mile from the public road with acres of outdoor space to explore and weather-proof indoor places to play. Our many options to keep your youngsters active and absorbed range from indoor swimming pool to games library, dvds to Wii, leafy woods complete with stream, and a great big grass bank to roll down!
See what Mums and Dads say about us on review sites.
We are baby and toddler friendly and have all the bits and bobs you will need to maximise your valuable boot space. Save precious holiday time too by ordering your holiday groceries in advance. We are ready for dirty clothes with a shared laundry, equipped with washer and tumble dryer, plus a washing line in each cottage garden for that unbeatable aroma of freshly aired laundry.
Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Tour
Fans of our heated indoor swimming pool just love it…
We have plenty of space for kids of all ages to adventure in:
- Roll down terraced banks in the fenced play area
- Slide from the climbing frame
- Picnic or make ‘tea’ in the Wendy house
- Shoot for goal; play Swingball
- Fly a kite in the pasture; take to the woods
- Store bikes securely ready for the Tarka Trail
- Watch: Playing outdoors at Robin Hill Farm
Should it rain, we have lots of ideas:
- Take a look around our Games Room
- Toddlers cannot resist the wendy house, ball tent, ride-ons
- Challenge the family to table tennis, table football, air hockey
- Choose from our dvd & board games library
- Switch on in-cottage freeview for CBeebies and CBBC
- Set up base in our spacious conservatory
Safe & Secure
And we hope to have anticipated any concerns you might have for your family’s safety.
- Plenty of car parking space well away from the cottages and play areas
- Motion-sensor lit car park
- No exposed water features
- Ask us for high chair, stair gate, cot, bed guard
- Doctor’s surgery and chemist within 3 miles